DaVinci Resolve is an excellent modern video editor that allows you to quickly and efficiently make any videos shot on a smartphone or any other gadgets. This is a product of Blackmagic Design, which managed to create really high-quality software. Of course, he will shoot video on the camera of the same brand – Blackmagic. But in general, any other videos are possible. If you have no desire to understand all the intricacies of an independent program, it will be enough for you to go to the Iuliia Store and purchase ready-made LUTs for DaVinci Resolve settings packages. They can be very simply installed in the program – and used literally in one click.
How to Add LUTs to DaVinci Resolve
You shouldn’t hesitate to learn how to use DaVinci Resolve. Working with ready-made LUTs in programs is very simple:
- The first step is to open DaVinci Resolve and a project that you will be building very quickly – if you have already import video into DaVinci Resolve;
- Click on the settings icon – you set it by default in the rights of a large angle;
- In the new window, you need to select Color Management, and in this menu – Lookup Tables;
- Now it remains only to “open the LUT folder” and drag it into the pre-purchased LUT files;
- The lists have been updated – and the changes have been saved.
Now the video editing becomes very simple – you apply protected Resolve LUTs and follow the requirements of a professional level in the style you choose.
How to work with LUT without adding
But there is also an easier way if you don’t want to install LUTs DaVinci Resolve but need to emulate loops:
- Open DaVinci Resolve and find in it the video that will appear soon;
- Click the “Color” tab – usually this tab is located at the bottom;
- It remains to right-click and go to the “3D LUT” folder;
- There you can find the required LUTs and select from the list;
- Your video has been edited.
Everything is really simple and convenient – you will enjoy creating professional videos on any topic and increase profits with your subscribers and friends. All that you need is just apply LUTs in DaVinci Resolve.
Ready-made LUTs that you can choose will help you correctly adjust all the parameters of the video. It is really important to add LUTs to DaVinci Resolve, because color correction is one of the best parts of the program. This phenomenon is one of the most popular color grading programs used in many Hollywood films. Color tools are very high quality, with many features that are simply not available in other programs.
Now you can install your favorite LUTs on your computer and apply them to your video footage. This will help to get a return on work and hobbies.