Pink lightroom presets
- All Presets
- Autumn & Fall
- Orange & Teal
- Travel & Wanderlust
- Dark Green
- Dark & Moody
- Blogger & Instagram
- Light & Clean
- Food & Product
- Vintage & Film
- Boho & Cream
- Rose & Pink
- Presets Bundles
- Free Preset Samples
Delicate pink or sophisticated rose gold – those colors that may be so lacking in cloudy autumn. But you can add them to your photo using a pink lightroom preset? Make your Instagram account more romantic, add tenderness and grace to it – your blog style will be noticeable among others.
When pink is appropriateOf course, not all photos are worth submitting through a pink preset filter. But there are some cases when just such presets will help add those notes to a blog post that can make it stand out:
- Selfie in a romantic setting;
- Bouquets of flowers in a modern design;
- Candles and a table set for a romantic dinner;
- Cute animals and stuffed toys.
Where to use the collection betterThere are some account types where using the pink presets collection will help create a unique look. In particular, if your goal is to sell flowers and bouquets, a photo in rose will help show the best aspects of your work. On a blog selling jewelry, especially handmade jewelry, the use of rose gold preset lightroom can highlight the exclusive nature of the work and its mood. The personal blog of a romantic girl will allow you to create a line of images to convey your own mood. And it’s simple – if you like pink, try to improve your own photo – show yourself from the best, rose side.
How to install pink presetsIt is very simple to use them – the photo is transformed literally in one click. To do this, it is enough to go through just a few steps:
- Choose and purchase a collection of pink tone lightroom preset;
- Get 20 files for permanent use for desktop and mobile versions;
- To get acquainted with the video instruction on the features of using the collection;
- Perform the first setup of your smartphone and camera.